Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer Fun and 24th of July

Our happy family on the 24th of July! We had a big family BBQ up at my Aunts house in Draper. The day was really fun, but I caught some weird bug and wasn't feeling well most of the day. :(
Cash being so good and eating his lunch.
My cute hubby grilling everyone's food.
Cash and his daddy getting out of the pool.

WE went to AF Steele days. Cash did not like this ride. Half way through I had to hold him.
Cash making messes in his car seat.
A couple weekends ago my family and I went camping at deer creek! It was really fun and Cash loved it.
Big boy walking around during lunch time.
Cash just made this funny face when I said cheese! LOL it cracks me up. This is where we camped.
Chillin by the fire.

Some of the kiddos sitting by our tent.

4 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

Your family is so cute. What a fun 24th of July!

Ben and Becky said...

fun pictures! it looks like Cash is finally starting to get nice and fat. what a cutie.

Valerie Russell said...

Looks like fun :) We went to Steele Days and had a good time, but I don't have an adorable little baby to take on the carousel! Cash is getting big and he's so cute. Hope you guys are doing well.

Mendy said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!! Hope you are feeling better!!! Cash is getting so so big!!!