Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Monday, August 10, 2009

Pregnancy Update!

Well this is my baby bump as of 3 months pregnant! To me it is definitely a noticeable bump this time. With Cash i barely had that at 5 months, but the doctor said my uterus has memory so expect to get bigger faster this time! Well at my 13th week check up we heard the baby's heart beat again and so far everything is going along normally.. With this baby I've been quite a bit more sick and super tired. Still nothing too bad though compared to some of my other sisters so I'm grateful for that. We find out in about 4 more weeks what we're having so we're super excited of course we'll be happy with whatever we receive, but I'm leaning more towards a boy. Cash will be so close in age with this baby and I already have all boy stuff so it would be more convenient. But of course if we get a girl it would be nice to know we'll have at least one of each..We want 4 or 5 kids so I'm sure we have good chances of getting at least one girl and boy! Any who the last two weeks I've finally been feeling really good again. I have more energy now and I can eat a lot more varieties of food now so that's been super nice. I love this part of pregnancy. The second trimester is the best for sure...Well that's all for now until next month.

4 comments:

Kim said...

CONGRATS! I've been so bad at looking at blogs lately! I missed the post! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to here more and I'm glad the sicky part is getting better. two more weeks for me and we'll be a family of four!! I can't believe it!

Unknown said...

What bump!?!? Don't see much :). Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. We sure miss all of our PG friends. JD's already planning a BYU football trip up there in September so hopefully we can get together!

Ben and Becky said...

hehehe. I did find that I looked pregnant faster with the second, but it's more fun that way! i'm glad you getting over the yucky part. I agree about the second trimester being fun. less sick, and still not too big to be comfortable!

kaahu said...

Having two boys is a lot of fun and crazy. Boys are just full of energy and they love to fight. So whatever you have will be tons of fun and even better that they will be close in age.