Well we found out today we are having a little baby, GIRL!!!! Yay we are so excited, I am very happy to say I felt so surprised and incredibly happy when they told us GIRL! How lucky are we to start off with a boy and a girl! Cash is gonna be the best big brother to her and I can already tell she'll have Josh wrapped around her finger. I feel so blessed, we'll be a little family of four, two boys two girls...I truly am so happy. Now we just need to figure out a name and start looking for girl stuff. We got all gender neutral car seat, stroller bouncy chair etc. So all we need to get is bedding, decorative things, and clothes, clothes, clothes. It'll be interesting to start thinking pink and bows and dresses, but I'm excited. Lovies you all

Its a little GIRL!


6 comments:
Yay, I am so excited for you. I think that I almost loved having Sophie 2nd, because doing the Pink and Bow thing is even more fun after having a boy!! Congrats!
Yay a girl! Congrats, you will have so much fun with your little baby girl! I'm excited & happy for you guys. I hope you are feeling good and that everything goes well with your pregnancy/delivery!
♥, Natalie
That is so fun a GIRL!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!
You are so lucky to have a boy and a girl. I'm so happy for you. Now you get to shop for all the fun stuff!
Yay! That is so lucky to get both right off. I can imagine it would be weird going from boy things to girl things... it would be weird to be buying pink :) But the girl stuff is so cute! Congrats!
Post a Comment