Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Monday, September 28, 2009

Cancun!

Cash was trying to sneak off to Cancun with us. He stayed with my mom and dad the whole trip. 8 days was way too long to be away from this cute little man. We missed him so much.
Waiting for the plane....We were so excited.
Finally Paradise, we stayed at a private resort called the Mayan palace resort. It was gorgeous.
This was at the ME hotel in Cancun. We went there one day and played on the beach after we went to market 28.
So in love with this guy.
We hand painted these too cute little ceramic animals.
Every day they had 2 for 1 before 1pm. So we got different drinks every day. Yum Yum, my fav was Miami Vice.
This was a dock just off of the beach.
At our resort doing a little night swimming.
Here was Josh doing a little work out. He was very determined.
Here is the Blue Ce not. We stopped there on our way to chichen itza. It was gorgeous.
A cave that lead down to the sink hole.
Here is Josh jumping off, with me being 5 months pregnant I could not jump. Too bad.
Swimming around the beautiful fresh water sink hole. I lost my favorite pair of sunglasses here, it was so sad.
The Mayan ruins, Chichen Itza. It was such a long day to be walking around but it was so fun and we learned a lot about the Aztec's and the Mayans. It was well worth the trip.

We basically just played in the sun all day every day.

This was our last night.

Just watching the sun go down on our last night in Mexico.

It was a fun 8 days, but by the end I admit I was so glad to get home to my little boy. When he saw me he kept looking at me and then he'd hug me and look at me. It was so sweet, when we finally got him home he was so excited to see all of his toys and his room. He made us put him in his crib and he just jumped around and was so excited. I could tell he was so glad to be home with us again.

7 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

This looks like so much fun! You are such a darling pregnant chick! The second to last picture is so amazingly beautiful, by the way!

Thanks for the compliment about my outfits, I definitely don't feel cute, but you're sweet to say so!

Poll Family said...

You guys look like you had so much fun. You look so tan and Dark. We should get together this week sometime!

kYLE & rOBYN said...

GEEZ LUCKYS!!! that looks like so much fun! I wanna go now to!! I cant believe you left Cash for so long that would have killed me! but I'm sure it was good to get away!

Mendy said...

Looks so beautiful that is a vacation I need just to lay around and be in the sun!!!! Looks so fun!!!!

Natalie said...

Wow, looks like you had an amazing vacation! You look gorgeous in all of your pictures and I still can't believe how tiny you are, you are so lucky!

Unknown said...

i'm way jealous!! that looks like a blast! and you look awesome for being as pregnant as you are!

Megan G said...

Looking at your pictures brought back so many memories. Rex and I went there on our honeymoon. Congrats on your baby girl!