Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Four Months

Well here is my growing belly at 4 months! It is definitly growing which is good. At this months app everything went well. We found out its a girl, and her heart beat was strong and fast. Everything is progressing along normally and we couldn't ask for more. We can't wait to meet this little lady in just 5 more months!!! We still need help with a name so any ideas are great.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Jackie you look so cute! How are you so skinny? I look like I am 4 months along and I am not even pregnant! Ha ha, so not fair!

Ryan and Tammy said...

You have such a cute little belly. When I was four months I was already in maternity clothes!