
Me and my hubby!!!!
Cash Ivo Johnson 18 months!
My little guy! He had a ball playing in the leaves.
Cash thought this was pretty fun!
This is my favorite of Cash, I feel like you can really see his big blue eyes here.Wow, this was so much harder than last year! Cash did not want to cooperate and I truly am surprised that we even got one good one of all 3 of us! When they were just Cash he did great. When they were just Josh and I they turned out awesome. When they were all 3 of us it was a whole different story! By the end Cash had a little melt down and was done whether we were or not! Thank you to Josh's Dad who is a photographer and was very patient with our little family.

4 comments:
Cute cute family pictures they turned out really good!!! And Josh oh my gosh that is hilarious you on halloween maybe you should send some holiday spirit to your friend he is a dud!!!!
jack, looks like you are singing opera in that last picture.
Super cute! My favorite is the one with Cash in between the two of you. You can really tell how happy you are :)
These pictures are beautiful! I love them! Such a cute little fam!
Post a Comment