Well I thought I would do a quick update on our little family! Cash is now 18 months, and growing so fast! He is getting so smart and can now say several things....like(ball,football,baseball, up, out, in momma, dadda, turt,for turtle, eli, nana, papa) and a lot of other things as well. Some things I think only I can understand! He has now been sleeping in his big boy bed for over a month and has done really well with it. He only gets out when he has woken up from a nap or from the night before. So its really cute to see him come running out of his room all proud of himself! He has always been a really great sleeper so we feel very blessed for that! As for Josh he is getting so busy with work lately! He is still day trading and has gratefully been very successful. He is usually done around 10ish in the morning and then the rest of the day he has meeting with investors, agents, or people interested in doing the business them selves or he is just done for the day!( those are the days I like the best). We are both really grateful that things have been going so well for him! oh I can't leave out he also goes golfing at least 2-4 times a week and says this is for business because he is going with agents or potential clients. Luckily its starting to get cold enough I think he'll be done for the winter! Although he just got a snowboarding pass and starting in December some time will be going a couple times a week. Which I'm glad he has a lot of hobbies that he likes to do! LOL Even though he is getting busier it is really nice that he can schedule these appointments around our schedule, it makes it feel as though he is around for everything that Cash and I want to do and that's important! As for me things are going well. I'm having fun working hard at being a Wifey and a good Mom. Two jobs that I love to do! I've been feeling great this pregnancy! I really do love to be pregnant, I love to feel the baby move, I love my pregnant body, and I love that I get to help create a perfect little baby girl! Besides some back pains here and there and round ligament pain i can't complain. I've still been able to make it to the gym at least 4 times a week and I am trying really hard to continue eating healthy! I just have such a bad sweet tooth. With Cash I gained 24lbs total and with this one I've already gained 15lbs with 2 and 1/2 months to go. So we'll see how I do through the holidays!!!! I have been trying really hard to keep up the house on a daily basis and to have dinner and lunches ready for Josh and Cash when they're hungry! Of course there are always those days where I feel like I haven't accomplished anything, but I really love what I do. I love my little babe Cash and I love my big babe Josh! I'm so grateful that they are both mine forever and that they show me so much love daily! I guess I can't complain things are great right now and I really enjoy this stage of life I'm in. Any-who that's all for now before I get to overkill with my happiness lol. Love you all, JAQ
Pumpkin Farm 2019
5 years ago
2 comments:
your belly is sooo cute!
Wow Jackie, I loved that update! I'm going to have to start doing something like that on my blog. I would LOVE to do lunch with you. I've really been wanting to catch up with you and see Cash too. I can tell you all about my crazy life too. What days are good for you?
Post a Comment