Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Time

This past Monday night for family home evening we put up our Christmas stuff and decorated a ginger bread house!!! It was a lot of work as Cash was trying to undo everything we were doing. But it was a great night!
Josh and Cash by the Christmas Tree!
Ginger bread house!! Believe it or not but this was my first time making one. It was a lot more work than I expected. It turned out cute though.

I told Cash to say cheese by his stocking and this was the face that he made....I was laughing so hard it was so cute! We even have a little blue snow flake stocking for our baby girl! Less than 2 months to go YAY!!!!

1 comment:

Daniel & Shandi said...

I love the decorations! Very cute!