I am so grateful, for so many things in my life! First I'm so grateful to be a member of this church and to have been born into the gospel. I'm so grateful for the Savior and how he is always there for me. I love the sweet spirit that I feel in my life because of him. I'm so thankful for a worthy Husband and Father! My Husband is so amazing to me! He is honest, faithful, incredibly loving, positive, ambitious, hardworking, hilarious and truly everything that I was looking for in a great husband! Now that we have Cash he has shown me even more how perfect he is for me!.....I love him so much and I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father led us to each other! I'm so grateful for motherhood. I love my son Cash more than any words can say. He has brought incredible amounts of joy to mine and Josh's lives!!! Children are amazing. I'm so grateful to be pregnant again and I can't wait to meet this little girl! I can't even fathom how much more joy will be brought into our lives when she comes. I am so grateful for so many other things, but these are the ones that are the most important to me. Hope you all had a great thanksgiving and happy holidays.
1 comment:
Hi Jackie! This is Katie Curtis..now Black but I'm so glad I found your blog and congratulations on your little boy and soon to be little girl. I'm sure you're the greatest mom!
Post a Comment