
My mom and I made this car seat canopy cover today!!! It was so much fun...The hardest thing was finding the fabric..I'm very indecisive so it took about 45 mins of looking for me to choose these two, but I'm very happy with them. I showed my mom a picture of one online and she just figured out how to make it...Truly amazing that women is I would have never figured it out!! We had so much fun making it....We also got metal clips, covered them with fabric and glued it onto the flowers so we can use it for the car seat or to clip onto her headbands which we are making tomorrow!!! Its been really fun making things lately..Last week we quilted for 8 hours on her baby quilt! (I'll post pics when we finishing sewing the edges.)

without the flowers on it....We used the fabric from underneath to make the straps! its a reversible so you can have it either way so on the other side the straps are made of the top fabric! My mom thought of doing that...She is so smart.
2 comments:
That is so cute! what crafty ladies! You'll have to help me make one when I need it someday. Way cute!
Thats so cute!!!
Post a Comment