Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Labor update!!!

Well I have now been officially in labor for 24 hours!!!! I've gone from a 1+ and 50 % to a 3+ 90% effaced! But they wont keep me at the hospital until I'm at least a 4 or a 5. Since I'm only 37 and a half weeks they also wont give me any pitocin to help my contractions....So I've had a ton a back labor and have been contracting every 3 to 5 mins since 6 last night, but my body is just going really slow! The doctor prescribed me some pain meds which I'm not taking just yet and told me I am in labor and the baby will be here within the next few days he just doesn't know how long it'll take me to get to a 4 or 5...So I'm just at home trying to distract myself hoping my contractions will start dilating me a little faster than just having a whole day of contractions only changing me from a 1 to a 3!!! The wait is on..Hopefully I'll be posting baby pics sooner than later.

3 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

hey good luck! It sounds painful as of now..yikes! I'll keep checking your blog to see photos and the announcement of her name...do you have one all picked out? Did I miss that announcement? :)

Carli and Tika said...

Good Luck! That's exciting you get to have her early, hope your all ready!

Ben and Becky said...

oh no! I have been so concerned since I got your text the other night, and hadn't heard any updates. I called mom, and Angie but they didn't know anything either. I feel so bad for you, but at least it is all worth it when you finally get to hold her! just try to distract yourself and maybe take some warm baths or walk. Love you!!! p.s. I wondered if you wanted me to email you some or all of the pictures I took at your shower. let me know.