
My cute little man!

Here is my sweet little Kaymie....We had all of our pictures taken by my friend Shay this past Saturday! She does an amazing job and has amazing prices!!! You can see her work at shayleeburrphotography.blogspot.com

I love them all, but I think this one is my most favorite.


I have a picture just like this one of Cash's feet and my hand!!! I thought it would be cute to get one of Kaymie's feet and Josh's hand.

My little Cashy!!! I love him so much he is just so cute!

Here he is flexing his muscles...he has been doing this since he was around 1yr.



This is my favorite of Cash! He is such a little tease and I think this picture just shows his fun little personality.

Siblings.....It makes me so happy to see these two little ones together. Cash just loves her.
8 comments:
Those are all adorable!
So cute Jackie! Congratulations again. The pictures are so dang adorable of your kids. Love the new family picture too.
Gorgeous pictures! Kaymie really is one of the prettiest little baby girls I've EVER seen.
Jackie!!! i'm dying right now...she's is gorgeous and i had NO IDEA YOU HAD HER!!!!! congrats!
She is so beautiful!!!! Love the pics can't wait to see her in person. HOpe you are doing and feeling well...Hope to see you soon
love the updates. I have been checking your blog for weeks just seeing when the baby arrived and what you n amed her and have loved seeing how things are going! WOW 2 kids....that is awesome! I bet it is so cute to see Cash with a little baby! Congratulations!
Your family is seriously so dang cute! And dang girl you look amazing yourself!
Those pictures are so cute! I'm looking for a photographer, I like what she did with Kaymie. She is so pretty.
Post a Comment