Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The last two weeks

Gotta love the messes they make! lol
My little girl is already growing so fast. At her two week she was 6lbs 14oz and 19 and 1/2 inch.
After family home evening on Monday we made these yummy cookies that my sister Shelly gave to us...Cash loves to help with everything!!!
Whenever I put Kaymie down for some tummy time Cash wants to be right next to her. Besides the normal little jabs he takes at her here and there he really does adores her so much. It's so fun to see.
My sweet little babe...
Cash loves to cuddle up next to Kaymie whenever I put her here.
Helping to make more cookies...We have been eating cookies a lot lately..I just crave them.
Good helper.
Of course Kaymie gets a lot of Daddy time and they both love it... They always fall asleep like this. Too cute.
Cash loves to play in the babies bassinet regardless how hard I try to keep him out. So I gave in for a moment so I could get a picture of it....One time he was laying down with the babies binky in his mouth...He hasn't had a Binky since he about 11 months old.
WOW
Cash doing his own hair.

Josh picked up snowboarding this year and has gone a few time already and really enjoys it...This was right after he got home the other day.

1 comment:

Mendy said...

That is so funny that is seriously all I crave it COOKIES!!!! They are so cute and you look so good already not fair!!!