Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Labor

Well today, Jan 14Th my contractions started slowing down, and only coming sporadically, and now have stopped! (AFTER ABOUT 35+ HOURS OF CONTRACTIONS 3-5 MINS APART!) So as of now I guess no baby! Which is OK I guess! I ordered all the kids new bedding and the double stroller and the rest of the stuff we needed last week and they'll be here early next week so it'll be good to get those thing all put together before she comes..my next doctor app is on Monday so we'll see what my doctor says then. :(

3 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

Thanks for the update. Good luck with everything!

Naomi said...

I did the same thing when I was prego with Tegan but at least a month before. I was put on bedrest cuz of it. They also wouldn't induce me but a week early. Good Luck and I hope you aren't in too much pain!

Natalie said...

Good luck! I hope everything goes well, hang in there she will be here before you know it! I can't wait to see pictures of your cute baby girl! Love ya!