Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

4 weeks

Here she is on the day she turned 4 weeks old! WOW time sure flies when you're having fun.
Josh and Kaymie slept like this yesterday for about 30 mins straight....It was the cutest.
We went to Kangaroo Zoo on Monday, Cash loved it!

Kaymie and myself just watchin Cash have fun.
Jumpin around.
Frozen yogurt is always yummy! We walked over to maceys and got our selves some frozen yogurt.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love all the cute pics! Especially Josh & Kaymie sleeping - presh!

Riley said...

Your family is growing so fast! Hey I finally got your comment the other day...you added the blog we never use, sorry about that. If you want more updated Riley and Chelsea news, then add rileynay.blogspot.com (who doesn't want more Riley Nay news, right?) Anyways, hope all is well with your little, yet growing family!!

Natalie said...

Aww, such cute pictures! I hope you guys are doing well! Kangaroo Zoo is so fun for the little ones, I love it!