Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Monday, March 8, 2010

Kiddos

Here is Kaymie in her crib on her blessing day, Yesterday....She did not want me to take these pictures and would not settle down.
My wonderful mother made this beautiful dress for Kaymie and she looked so adorable in it. When I get pictures back from my father in law I will post more pic's..... My K-razy hubby Josh, gotta love this guy!
Cash helping me make brownies.
Kaymie 6 weeks old.
Don't look at me, but my little Kaymie looks so cute in this pic.
Well this sibling pic didn't turn out how I wanted but still cute...Cash makes the funniest faces.
Me and my babe....
I finally got one of her smiling....She does this all the time now when I talk with her..It is so rewarding to see this smile!
Cute little Cash taking a bubble bath...He loves to play in the bath so much, I can't wait for our pool to open back up.
Here are my Kiddos a couple Sundays ago, I didn't notice when I dressed them but they match perfectly! too cute.
Cash loves to be right where Kaymie is or, "Bae Bae" as he calls her...its too cute.