Well on April 10th I turned 25!!! Josh gave me a shopping spree and I have almost spent it all..(I really needed new clothes) He and Cash made me breakfast and bed, we went to Happy sumo for lunch,(left both kids at my sister in laws house!) played in the park and watched the first few episodes of Glee(we had never seen it before and I thought it was quite entertaining) So it was a great day!
Well, I am no longer in my younger 20's I am now closer to 30 than 20...Weird! Life goes by so much faster than I ever realized when I was younger....23, 24 and 25 have all been numbers that I didn't really like because for some reason I felt old, so I have now, (with the advice from my little brother) decided to be happy with being 25 and stop feeling like every year I'm SOOOO OLD! So I am happy to say I am 25, I have been married for almost 3 yrs, and I have 2 little babes..... I am very happy with what I have accomplished at this point in my life and wouldn't want to be doing anything else, but being a wife and mother...My Mom told me that ever since I was little I have always said I want to be a Mommy when I grow up when people would ask me what I wanted to do...Because of that I also decided to go to hair school because I knew I could always do it out of my home when we needed extra money...Its fun looking back at my goals in life when I was young and to see myself actually doing exactly what I wanted...So here's to the next 25 yrs, I hope they are as event filled and as joyful as the first.
1 comment:
Hey at least your not turning 26 in a few months ha!!! All the pics are so cute I can't believe Kaymie is 12 weeks....She is so big and tall!!! Hope we see you next week well I guess of course we will are you going to go to the temple for the wedding????
Post a Comment