Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kaymie is 12 weeks


Kaymie turned 12 weeks on Monday! She is getting so big already and has been so much fun...She is definitely a demanding little girl, but I wouldn't want her any other way...After she eats and is burped she is always so happy and smiling and cooing...She has started to notice when I am in the room and if I'm not playing by her or holding her she gets very upset...(she thinks she has to be held if she's awake) She loves it when Cash gets down and talks to her, and the last few weeks she has finally started to like bath time. She is still sleeping really well(last night 9:30-7:00) She usually wakes up between 7 and 8 these days, and I'm perfectly happy with that. I just love Kaymie so much and she is such a sweet blessing in my life! She has been more challenging than Cash was, but I don't mind at all because she is my little girl, and I love her so much.

1 comment:

Daniel & Shandi said...

She is adorable!!! And so so so skinny, like her mama!