For the past year and a half Josh has been working from home day trading and recruiting people into the company Freedom Wealth Group! FWG is a company that teaches you and gives you the tools to learn to day trade in the stock market. Josh has been the top agent in this company since he started in July of 2008... He recently decided to buy into the company as a part owner...So he bought all of Salt Lake County. (point of the mountain and all up north) He recently got an office in south SLC and today is his first official day working away from home again. I am happy and proud of him for working so hard to accomplish all that he has but it is a very sad day for me and the kids...It has been so much easier having him here at home because when he is in between trades or done for the day he really helps out so much. Having two kids hasn't seemed hard at all because I have Josh to help me all the time...I'm hoping I can still do it on my own with out too much more difficulty. Josh will now be gone from 10:30 till around 5:30 every day but Saturday...So I now get to see what it will be like being home with out him... After conference this weekend and listening to all the talks about mothering and parenting I am feeling excited and ready to be a teacher and great mother to my children...and to be doing it without as much help from Josh...I loved all the talks and I felt very blessed to be able to be a mother, and I felt a strong importance in this life and the lives of my family. I feel like I have such an important purpose here. It refocused my goals, and I am ready to re-prioritize the things in my life. With the help of personal Revelation I feel like I will know what I need to focus on the most. I feel kind of free from the silly worries of the world that were on my mind before...(When will I be in a house instead of this condo, when will we get a new car, when can I get new clothes.,,,etc) I feel uplifted, I feel like I will be a better mother, a better wife, a better person...I was already so happy and thought I was doing pretty good...I now want to do more and try harder and be a better person in all the IMPORTANT aspects of my life...We are all so blessed to be able to have the church in our lives that each week we can be uplifted and refocused on why we are really here, and that we get to listen to our leaders speak twice each year in conference..That we have the ensign to read each month, that we have the scriptures...I think overall today is a New Day, my mind feels clear on what my purpose is and why I have so much worth. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life, and that because of the gospel, life is so much more joyful and full of purpose. Wow we are so incredibly blessed to have all of this knowledge...I can't wait to re-read all of those wonderful talks next month. I am so thankful for this New Day and New Insight to my life.
2 comments:
You will be amazed at what you can do on your own! It is incredible the amount of love and support I've felt from so many people basically being a "single parent". Sometimes it's really tough, but the rewards definitely make up for it! You can do it! Call me if you need anything
that is so great about Josh and his new job. I'm excited for both of you and glad to have you as a friend, your such a great infulance I hope you know that. we'll get together soon! lots of love.
Post a Comment