When Kaymie was 7 weeks old she started to sleep between 6-8 hrs a night, which of course is so great so we moved her into her own room...Well the last two days she has gone to bed at 10:30 and wont wake up until 8 am!!!! That is almost 10 hrs. I am so happy to finally sleep all the way through the night again....
YAY!!!! any who here she is the morning after the first night! What a happy day.
Pumpkin Farm 2019
5 years ago
2 comments:
That is so awesome you lucky girl!!! I am up about every four in the night ha ha!!! She is getting so so big I can't believe ow long she looks laying on Josh's chest!!! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun with out us ha ha!!! Hope to see you soon!
You have such an adorable family...I knew you would! You look so happy which makes me happy!
Post a Comment