Kaymie is already 6 months old.....It is flying by so fast, I just want it to slow down just a bit.... Here she is sitting up....She can only do this some times, but is getting better all the time. She is a big roller and actually likes her tummy now, and is always rolling onto her tummy to play... She is sleeping 8:30 till 7:30 every night, but is still waking up to eat at least once, some times twice.(really hoping that will stop soon) She is becoming so giggly and so happy..She follows me with her eyes every where I go and honestly cries every time I walk away from her....She is such a Mommys girl, I love it!....She is such a wonderful little baby and I just love her so so so much....She's my little princess and I couldn't be more grateful for her in my life...Love you so much Kaymie babe.
Pumpkin Farm 2019
5 years ago
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is such a doll! Those are the cutest pictures of her!
Aww this is so sweet! You should print it off & put it in a little journal or scrapbook for her or something so she can read it when she's a little older :) Just an idea.
We miss you guys! Lets get together sometime!
Post a Comment