Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Poor Linkin

My little 3 year old nephew Linkin broke his leg a month ago on the lower half of his leg and two nights ago the poor little guy was dropped by his 7 year old sister and broke his femur bone completely in half.....He had to go to primary children's hospital for surgery right away....It has been so sad for him and now he has a cast from his chest down to his ankle on his leg that is now broken in 2 places and half way down his other leg.... it is so sad to see him, but he is doing great and has been so brave.....the last two days while his parents have been gone I was lucky enough to be able to help out by watching their 5 other children...This sister usually watches my sister Angie's kids while she's at work so I got to watch her 2 kids as well....So including mine the past two days I've had 9 kids to play with....It really has been a lot of fun, and the older kids helped me out a ton...I do know one thing though from this experience as good as they all were I think I'll stop at 5 or 6 kids....9 is a lot..

No comments: