Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Through the night...

Well the last 3 weeks Cash has been staying Dry all the way through the night...Two months of him waking up wet 50% of the time and finally all the hard work has paid off....Good job my little Cash I'm so proud of my big boy! Every morning when he wakes up he tells me, "Mommy dry, Mommy dry" which is so cute because he knows he stayed dry all night. I didn't want to do pull ups or diapers at night because I know of so many kids that get dependent on them, so I just decided to stick it out and try with out and luckily for me he doesn't like being wet and trained him self to hold it through the night.... love you Casharoo.

No comments: