Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Thursday, July 15, 2010

4th of July

Josh and his kids....love this family of mine.
Provo parade was awesome, Cash loved it and so did I...
PG firework show...It was crazy and scary and we were almost killed...Well it felt that way, fireworks started shooting into the crowd and came right to us and I had to dive away with Cash in my arms and Josh jumped over the baby to save her...It was quite scary, I cried.
Sparklers....Cash loved it.
I love my sweet little family....We love the 4th of July its on of our favorite holidays.
My little Miss America babe!.....Isn't she such a doll?
Love this man...He is the best hubby/Daddy ever!.... How am I so lucky?
My handsome little Cashy man!....He had the best 3 days ever this weekend...Every day all day was swimming, bbqs, fireworks, cousins ect...He really had a blast.

1 comment:

Mendy said...

So fun I love summer...Just wish we were closer to hang out and do more especially for the kids they would have so much fun together.....Ha I am talking Josh and Jonny.....Just kidding.....They are kids though when they are together....Thats so cool with Cache I totally agree with no pull-ups and diapers at night they learn and it is worth it...My nephew is 4 and still does a diaper at night and in his naps......GOOD JOB CACHE...hope we see you guys soon!!!