It feels like lately we've been doing one fun thing after another...I love summer for that reason...We have been to the Zoo several times, up the canyon, to the pool tons, to the parks, playing with cousins, going to movies, Family reunions, Thanks Giving Point, and several other fun things....Please summer don't ever end.

Kaymie did so well at the Dinosaur museum at Thanks Giving Point. We were here 4 hours today and she loved it....

Cash digging for Dinosaur bones...He had so much fun here.

Kaymie and I just watching Cash play in the sand.

He loved playing with his dinosaurs in this watery sand pit....He played here forever.


Most of these exhibits he could touch and he loved it. He kept saying oooh, and wow, and ahhh it was so adorable.

Another fun campfire.

Kaymie has now been 4 times and does so well outside...She is just like Cash that way, they would both live outside if they could.

Josh and I up the canyon again eating yummy banana boats.

I thought I was pretty tan until I saw this picture next to Josh....I look like a whitey next to him.

Love camp fires.

Kaymie & Cash helping me make dinner.

Train ride at the Zoo with some cousins.

Bird Show at the Zoo.

WE had Awesome seats...The birds skimmed our heads several times.

Playing Peek a Boo with Mommy.

Here is my sweet little Kaymie babe....She is such a happy girl.
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys are having a fantastic summer - & I just love all your pictures! You two sure have some beautiful children! & Jackie - you look so pretty & summery with your blonde hair- Love it!
Post a Comment