Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm Thankful....

Today after leaving a certain situation, I can't stop thinking about how thankful I am for all the blessings in my life...I feel too often I get caught up in the things of the world and how there is always something "more" that I think I need. When in reality I have more than most people could ever even hope to have, and not in a "things" way....I am so thankful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.(Its where happiness all begins) For an amazingly wonderful husband, who loves and cares about me in every way possible. For healthy happy children that depend on me and love me no matter what. For a Father whose actions ARE louder than words. That he always worked so hard to provide for us..That he is a worthy priesthood holder, and for all the many blessings I received from him growing up. He is the best example to me of unconditional love for his children..Thank you Dad for always being such a great example to us and for raising us so well. I'm thankful for a mother who listens without even attempting to judge, she really just listens. She is what the perfect Mother should be. Loving, charitable, accepting, compassionate, nurturing, understanding, hurts when you hurt, cries when you cry, and so so happy when her children are happy. She doesn't have ribbons or trophies, certificates or mounted achievements, she is a simple, sweet, good hearted, kind, and patient women who I admire and love and hope to be like...I love her so much!....She's always giving and giving and giving, always thinking of what she can do more when she has already done "too" much. She is the best listener and comforter anyone could ask for....and I always feel a million times better after talking with her.(really she is truly amazing) Thank you Mom for being the best Mother that you could be to me...I love you so much and I'm so grateful for the special relationship that we have, and that you have with each of your children...you are the best! I'm so thankful for today and that I was able to realize all that I have!...Family+Religion+Love=Happiness, nothing else is really all that important! (Oh & I'm not sorry if this seems super cheesy its just how I really feel) Lovies to all

2 comments:

Troy and Rachelle said...

You make me cry Jackie I agree with all that you said!! Thanks, it is good to be reminded of everything we have.

Angelique said...

Wow Jackie, that was pretty awesome, You must be inspired because I really needed to read that at this very moment. Thank you for listening to the spirit and helping me when you didn't even try to. I love you so much and am so greatfull that you are my sister!!