
My adorable little Kaymie girl...She has been taking big girl baths with Cash lately and she loves it....She really likes the water now and loves playing with all the toys...She is such a cuddly little girl, and definitly likes Mommy more than anyone else(which I love of course, its the best feeling ever) She has finally started to allow more tummy time lately and has been pushing up onto her hands now. I think she'll be crawling some time with in the next month...She loves to sit up and play with all of her toys. She is a girl who loves excitement and loves to be on the go with Mom...She loves to be played with and thrown in the air...She loves people and hates to be alone(but then again who likes to be alone) This little girl has been such a huge blessing in my life and is so full of love...She makes me feel like the most important person on earth and I love everything about her...She is back to waking up in the night some times as much as 3 times a night, but usually just once around 5 to eat and then she'll sleep till 7 or 8....She and Cash are so different and I know now all babies come with a personality for sure...She is so fun and I love everything about her...Love you Kaymie girl.

My cute little Cashy boy!...Wow he is just doing so much and I can't believe he has been in my life for almost 2 and half years already... Cash is so obsessed with any sport(especially basketball, which he calls, "hoopie") He loves to read stories every night before bed and we have had a lot of fun going to the library every few weeks...He knows almost all of the alphabet sounds and is always spotting out letters he sees when we are out and about...he is also learning to count to 10 and knows most of his colors... He had actually become a really good listener and usually always does as I ask him...He loves to help out with all house hold chores, especially the laundry, cooking, sweeping and dusting, but most of all he loves to set the table and he does almost every night...He is at such a sweet fun stage and is such a good boy...He is fully potty trained as well and has been for a couple months now.(which is so great) He loves nursery and is pretty good playing with other kids(he can be a bully some times which trust me we're working on) But I love this little guys so much and I'm so thankful to be his Mommy. Love you Cash.
4 comments:
I love reading yor updates! Isn't it crazy how they learn things so quickly? They are both super cute!
You are such an awesome mom!! I love you so much and your kids are so adorable. The picture of Kaymie in the tub totally looks like a girl version of Cash. I know everyone has been saying that they look alike lately but I haven't really seen it. Until that picture. It looked so much like cash but really girly. So so cute!!!
thanks for making me cry because I miss those kiddos so much!
They are both getting so big!!! Time goes by so so fast!!! Miss you guys
Post a Comment