
Cash would say "Fast Fast"&"Zoom Zoom" He Loved the four wheelers.

Our friends Craig and Deb invited us up to their cabin last weekend...It was so much fun four wheeling, shooting bb guns, playing games and enjoying the outdoors...It was a blast.

Throwing rocks into the lake with Daddy...This is Cash's favorite thing to do...

MOOSE...We saw two families of moose, both moms had two babies...It was really cute.

This was a fun night...We had so much fun.

Me & my Babe just snuggling up together enjoying the outdoors.

Josh shooting the targets...The boys set up these fun targets around the whole cabin and timed them selves....My first try I hit every target with out a problem I just didn't run very fast. It was my first time shooting a BB Gun.

Cheesy boy eating his yummy dinner.

My blue eyed baby girl.

Kaymie loved it up here...She is an outdoor girl for sure, the days we are out and about I never even hear a peep from her. She loves to be on the go and playing outside.

Shooting BB Guns with Daddy.

Jail...

Riding the pony....We've been here twice this month and this is Cash's favorite part...The whole time he says giddy up giddy up Yee Haw. Its the cutest.

Cash loved playing in here with all of his cousins.

Kaymie & I watching Cash play at the market.

Petting the mini horse..He was afraid at first but then really liked it.

Cash at the Petting Zoo...He loves animals and anything outside.
My sweet little Kaymie girl...She is so adorable and getting so big.
2 comments:
so cute! I just love your family! Evie has that same outfit with the fish! Love you all!
Your kids are so cute! We need to get together sometime!
Post a Comment