Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday

Today is my hubby Joshua's birthday, he turned the big 26!...I love this man so much and here are 26 reasons why.....He is an amazing hubby..the best Daddy..is a worthy priesthood holder... is incredibly good looking...He is so loving...because he reads to Cash at night...he is the only one that can bundle Kaymie so she'll sleep through the night...I love that he is so obsessed with all sports even though I some times complain about it...(I really love that about him).. the way he smiles...that he can sew clothes better than me...because he'll watch chick flicks with me and he secretly likes them as much as I do... because he is so so so romantic....because he is always thinking of what more he can do for me and the kids...I love how ambitious he is...I love it when he wears hats a little to the side(so hot)..because Cash does everything that Josh does and is such a great role model...because he would do anything for Kaymie/Cash...I la la love his eyes...because he is so witty and so funny...I love his laugh and that he laughs with me and at me...because he is so laid back....I love his body...because he is so spontaneous...because he loves me so much and shows it, and says it everyday...because he does laundry...because he is the most amazing person I have ever met ever!...because he is always naturally good at everything he does and tires...because he is so athletic..And I really do love him more every day! That might be more than 26 but I could keep going forever...I love you Josh so much and I am so happy you were born! Lovies your wifey

2 comments:

Mendy said...

Thats Sweet Jackie!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH now you guys move down here so we can celebrate hahahaha

Kim said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!! Thats so fun!! My mom just went to Disneyland with my sisters, because of work I couldn't go... so sad. But they took my little almost one year old niece on Pirates of the Caribbean and the drops scared her so bad she cried throughout the whole ride. So funny! Well we miss you guys! Hopefully we can hang out again soon!