
Cash loved going on rides... We went to Disney Land with Josh's family...It was so much fun.

HIGH UP!...

On the train ride with Nana and Papa Johnson....

Kaymie and her Daddy waiting in line for Whinney the Pooh.

Here we are waiting for the World of color show to start. It was amazing, but Cash was afraid of most of it.

Kaymie loved Disney Land and i knew she would she loves to be on the go all the time..I only heard her really cry in our hotel room..She loved all the rides and would hold so still and look at everything, she loved, Whinney the Pooh, Pirates, Its a small world and she also loved the toy story rides and helped Mommy get high scores. She loved everything if only she'd remember it. Oh well I guess we'll have to go again next year.

Cash loved this show we saw it twice he kept asking for "dart maul" but then when he would see him he was very scared and would say, "Mommy scoot back"

Here we are waiting for the show to start.

He loves Cars...He really had the time of his life here and we really wore him and kaymie out!

The parade at California Adventure was amazing...Cash was so excited when Woody and Buzz came by.

Cash had the time of his life!...can't wait to come back.

Loved the toy story rides...they were my favorite for sure.

Cash meeting Mickey and Goofey...
.jpg)
He was so excited to meet them.
2 comments:
Fun!! I am glad you guys had a good time!!
Looks like so much fun! All of the pictures from your trip are so cute, I bet you all had such a good time! I hope everything is going good for you guys, we missed you at the zoo! Let's plan something for this month!
Post a Comment