
Here are
kaymie and I on Thanksgiving day!...We had a great day..

Cash just being his crazy energetic little self.

Sweet
Kaymie girl...She is getting so big, and finally she is scooting & crawling backwards and can sit herself her self up..Now she just needs to learn how to crawl forward.

Thanksgiving Day was amazing!...We went out to my sisters house and just ate and played games all day.(and of course watched some football)

Here we are at dinner right before we went to the Hale Center Theater to watch The Drowsy Chaperon. It was really fun.

We've been going to
Trafalga a lot since we have passes, here is Cash just running around playing.

I let all the little boys talk me into getting buried...I was wearing a lot of black and those leaves were super hard to get off.
Kaymie loves being outside, she is so good when we're out side or on the go.

Here's Cash all buried in the leaves too cute.
Kaymie and I watching the kids play in the leaves.

In this picture Cash looks so much like Josh to me!...He is so cute.

Sweet
kaymie baby enjoying bath time with brother Cash!
4 comments:
Jackie, your kids are so adorable! Its so funny how much Cash looks like Josh and Kaymie looks like you! I love it! What a cute family!
Your kids are getting so big. They are adorable!
Such cute pics! That one of cash does totally look like josh.
Looks like a fun Thanksgiving!! Your pics are really cute love the one of you guys at dinner your shirt is so cute!!! Hope to see you all at Christmas
Post a Comment