Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Friday, November 19, 2010

Lovin life!

So these are all from over a month ago but my Internet only works some times and when it does its super slow so I only blog when I remember to bring my computer down to my in laws..So here are some pics of trafalga, camping, and up the canyon.
All bundled.
We went up the canyon with Shay & Landon and our kids.
Me and my friend Shay with our kids.
Cash kept saying, "me high up" Cash's favorite thing to do is throw rocks...he is such a boy!.
Trafalga fun, that pass has already paid for itself and we haven't even been to 7 peaks yet!.. Here Cash, Linkin, and I are shooting all of my other nieces and nephew...We got soaked.
Happy girl
The kiddos helping Mommy cook.
Kaymie and Cash staying warm by the fire. We got Cash his own little camping chair and he loved it.
Love this guy...Camping was so fun, it was super cold, but totally worth it.
This is Josh's Rude Awakening face...He is so crazy.
Kaymie LOVES her Daddy..Its the sweetest thing.
We went camping with Craig and Deb and their little girl Claire...Besty and Jeff came too, but I didn't get pics of them.

My sweet hubby & me having some fun camping.

1 comment:

Mendy said...

Fun pictures you guys are so crazy going camping in the cold ha ha I hate it!!!! Kaymie is a little thing but she is sure cute!!! How are you guys anyway ha Jonny and Josh always talk and we are just always in the dark!!! You guys need to come down again soon and we will for sure see you at Christmas but until then hope all is going well!!!