Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas

Christmas morning, we always took pictures of all our gifts on Christmas growing up and I love looking back at those pictures through out the years and I just had to get them of my little ones too.

We got this amazing picture of Christ with a small Child from my sister Chris!...She cross stitched the whole thing! Josh thought it was a painting...I was so excited to get this, it was by far my favorite gift.


Nativity participants on Christmas Eve. Lambs, donkeys, shepherds, angels, wise men, and of course Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus.
I love Christmas Eve at my parents....Nothing can beat a Boot family get together.
My amazing family!...So grateful for these people.
My big crawling girl.
My two adorable Christmas babes.! Love these two.

2 comments:

Ben and Becky said...

I'm happy you all had a great Christmas, and sad we didn't get to be there too! Your kids really are just adorable, and get cuter by the second. I really miss all of you guys!

Natalie said...

Such cute pictures as always! That picture is seriously amazing! I can't believe it was cross stitched, I might need to look into doing one myself! The pictures of Cash and Kaymie with their presents are so cute! We got Hallie that same little kitchen, how funny! Hope you guys had a good Christmas!