Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Thursday, December 23, 2010

We're all ready

Well I finally got all my candy out to neighbors, cards mailed off, and packages sent...All our presents are wrapped and we are just excitedly awaiting Santa's arrival... I can truly say I am SO excited for this years Christmas. I feel like Cash is at an age that he really gets it now, and its also been so fun teaching him about baby Jesus and why we really celebrate Christmas...I also think its going to be so fun having two kids this year...Kaymie loves holding and looking at the presents and I just know she'll love ripping those presents open..This year it was fun because we got to do sibling gifts and thats a tradition that I definitely want to keep doing for years to come. I can't wait to see my kids faces on Christmas morning and just enjoy the day together... Now hurry and get here Christmas.

No comments: