She was a pink little zebra girl....She was too cute.
Kaymie is 27 inches long and 16 lbs 7 oz...She is very petite, but she has a big personality and is so so sweet and loving...She loves to cuddle stuffed animals, play in her kitchen, read books, play with Cash, sing songs, dance, wave, talk on the phone, and a ton of other things...She is crawling around like crazy and is pulling her self up onto things now. She has learned where her nose, ears, and mouth are and she is working on a couple of signs.. She can eat all by her self, and most all table foods even though she still has NO TEETH.... She is very sensitive and cares about how other people are feeling..She really is such a girly girl...I love her so much and I'm so thankful to have her as my baby girl...I love how she wants me over anyone, how she ALWAYS plays with her hair when ever she is tired, I love it when she learns something new and looks at me with a big smile like, "look at me mommy" She brings so much happiness into my life and I love her forever and ever...
3 comments:
she truly is so uniquely adorable. She looks just like a living doll. I love all the pictures, especially the cake ones. She seems like such a little sweetheart! I can't believe she's already a year.
Thanks for this post! It is fun to get to know my niece even though I never see her! What a doll!
so cute! It was so sad that she felt sick on her birthday. But she looked adorable as always! Laynee used to play with her hair when she was tired too! she would tie it in knots. Happy Birthday Kaymie!
Post a Comment