Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Monday, January 17, 2011

Loving Winter

My sister Angie's girls were hanging out with us last week and we had a blast playing in the snow...
Kyrie, Cash, and Laynee....
Craig and Deb invited us up to their Cabin a couple weekends ago...It was so fun, we ate, played games, went sledding, and just had a blast up there...Here are Kaymie and Claire watching us going sledding.
Sweet Kaymie, I was so worried about her being cold, but when I took off all of her clothes she was way warm...and I'm so glad she finally has such chubby little cheekies!
Cash loved it so much...We only took Kaymie down a couple of times but Cash went down over and over...It was super tiring and so fun of course.
Josh and Cash sledding down the mountain.
Kaymie and Cash....They had a blast up at the cabin it was so fun.
Kaymie and Claire...They are best friends

No comments: