Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Monday, February 7, 2011

Fun with the Kids...

Cash going down the slide at Pirate Island...He was actually afraid of everything when we first got there but eventually warmed up to the place.
Sword and princess crown balloons...They both had a ton of fun here...Kaymie even went on a few things and was so happy, it was really cute.

The food was OK, but I know both the kids liked it.
I love these two little cuties they are always being so cute and they play so well together.
I always want to remember what I did every day as a young mother with my kids, so I'm going to document it here. We have been playing a lot indoors lately as it has been SUPER cold lately....First thing in the morning we usually watch a couple cartoons while we eat breakfast. Then we have fun playing with toys, coloring, playing board games, etc..(Cash is really good at Candy Land & Memory) He is way into hide n seek right now so we've been playing that a lot too. We usually have learning time for both the kids, Kaymie is learning where here body parts are and some sign language, and Cash is learning to count to 20, he knows all the ABC's and there sounds but we go over those so he doesn't forget, and he practices his colors, and we try to learn about something spiritual each day whether big or small. When Kaymie goes down for her second nap Cash has quiet time in his room while I do cleaning and laundry etc... Of course there are also days we are out and about shopping or running errands, but on our days home those are the things we usually do. We try to have dinner ready for when Daddy comes home and every other night is bath night...After bath time its brush teeth, and then we cuddle up and read a few books, Cash loves to read and is way into it right now & we take trips to the library every couple of weeks, Kaymie still gets a little restless if we read too long, but she loves it too...then Kaymie goes down at 8 and Cash at 8:30...The rest of the night Josh and I get to do whatever we want..Its super nice they go down so well, and then around 8:30 the next morning it starts all over again. I love being being a stay at home Mom and I'm so thankful that Josh works so hard and is always trying new things so I don't have to go back to work, even though I know it would help us out at times I just can't leave these two little cuties and I'm glad I've been able to stay at home with them...I love being with them all day every day and I like having routines in place.(I am always flexible of course) I'm so happy I have been given the opportunity to be a mother and raise my children... I know a lot of mothers have to work or want to work and that is wonderful as well...but for me I wouldn't want to be doing anythings else, and I truly enjoying being at home with my children. to each their own. I Love being a Wifey and Mommy.

Cash loves to take pictures, maybe he'll be a photographer one day....
Silly faces...

Cash hardly ever falls asleep any where but his bed or int he car, this was during quiet time one afternoon and I came into check on him and this is what I found...To cute.

Whenever we go to the mall we have to stop by the tree house and let the kids play...They always have so much fun, especially Cash..He just runs around the whole time and of course always gets so sad when we have to leave.....He is so big now and is so fun.

Kaymie and her Daddy, she really wanted to be down playing with the other kids, but it is not soft on her little knees to crawl around... I took her down the slide several time and did let her crawl around as long as she could.

No comments: