Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sunny St. George

Wrigley, Kaymie, Cash, Ivy...They had so much fun together. Wrig is exactly one year older than Cash and Kaymie is about a month older than Ivy.

Ivy and Kaymie watching Wrigley and Cash feed the ducks. We went to St. George this past weekend to visit our friends Jonny and Mendy...We all had so much fun.Wrigley and Cash....Shortly after this picture Cash came running towards us with a gross dead fish he found by the walking path! YUCK!!Our friends Jonny & Mendy with their kiddos.
The Daddy's and their little girls.
Mommy showing Kaymie the ducks.
It was incredibly nice weather!...We may just want to move there after that trip!
Cash getting ready to feed the duckies..
Kaymie and Daddy watching the ducks.

4 comments:

Ben and Becky said...

way cute pics. I wish I were somewhere warm. I guess I will be in a few weeks when we go to california with ben's mom. So are you for sure moving? or is it a possibility only? I also wondered what the reason was. Did Josh find new work down there, or an oppurtunity with his current job? Ben saw your comment on my blog and immediately called to tell me that now we'll wee you guys even less often probably.

Ben and Becky said...

I meant see not wee :P

meagan said...

We were supposed to go to St. George that weekend too, but plans fell through. You guys are too cute! Love ya:)

Malerie said...

aw, jackie...cute family!!

I'm so glad i found your blog! now i can keep up with you:)