
Kaymie cheering on her big brother!

Jonny, Josh, Cash & Wrigley....It was so cute to see these two coaching their boys...


Cash and Wrigley practicing catching.

So Cash started Baseball this past Saturday..We signed him up for a class that teaches you all the fundamentals of baseball. It goes for 5 weeks every Saturday from 11-12. He was the youngest one there,(you're supposed to be at least 3) But they said he was close enough. It was so cute to watch him follow what the coaches told him to do and to play with his Daddy.(one parent has to be there to help) As I was watching him I kept remembering how when I first found out I was having a boy this was one of the things that I pictured us doing in my mind. It was such a great feeling watching him and thinking about how big he has gotten. I remember when he was first born, he was so little I couldn't even picture what he would look like at this age and now here he is almost 3 and playing baseball with his Daddy. Of course there was pouting over what color bat or ball he had, but it was totally worth it to see him and Josh playing together and to, (for the most part) really enjoy playing sports with other kids and to learn. I loved every second of it and I love being Cash's Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment