Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Utah County Trip

So last week the kids and I went up north for the whole week. My sister Becky was in town from Seattle. She has 3 girls and it was so much fun to see all of them. I told Cash to say Cheese and this was the picture I got.
Much better Cashy!
Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma Boots house.


We all went to the Zoo and of course the kids loved it. Last year we went a ton, but Kaymie was still quite little, but this time she LOVED it. She would look through the glass and would try her best to get the animals attention. It was super cute.

Here we are by baby Zuri, she has gotten a lot bigger.
CHEESE....................
Kaymie and Mommy already for a fun day with our cousins.
Woody Cash, Shelly's kids have a ton of dress up clothes for her girls and boys.
Happy early Birthday Cash. While we were up north we had a birthday party for Cash. He loved it.My kids always get so messy of course.

We also had a little late party for me, I got some really cute stuff.

Cash is in LOVE with Star Wars right now and got his first Star War toys, Darth Maul, obi-Wan, and Darth Vader. He has them with him all the time, and even had them sleep with him since we've been home.
I can't believe my little Cash will be 3 this Friday, K-raazzy.


Angie, Shelly, Mom, Becky & baby Evie, Chris, & me.....Angie and Shelly are both 20 weeks pregnant. Shelly with her 7th and Angie with her 3rd.
We stayed at Shelly's house a couple of nights and had a sister sleepover. It was so much fun, there is nothing like laughing with your sisters.
All the yummy treats, some healthy some not so healthy.
Evie and I, she is such a sweet happy baby.
Pirate Island, the kids had so much fun here...
Kara, Kiersten, Cash

No comments: