Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July

It was my first 4th of July ever that I didn't spend with my family up north...It was sad at first thinking about all the things I wasn't gonna do that I normally do on the 4th, but our day turned out perfect. We did the St. George parade, carnival, did swimming and a bbq, did our own fireworks, had home made ice cream, and went to the big firework show. We spent the whole day with our friends Paige and mark and their little girl Ady.(7:30am-11:00pm) The day was so much fun and the kids had a blast. Definitely one of my favorite 4th of Julys.


We did the bbq and swimming at Paiges Dads house..The kids had so much fun.


I was very lucky at the carnival and didn't have to pay for a single ride that Cash went on because people kept giving me their tickets...It was really awesome.
Josh, Kaymie, Mark, & Ady watching the big kids on the rides.
Our little family at the parade. It was actually kinda nice because we got there right before it started, didn't fight any one for our seats,(which were great) got tons of candy, and it was only about 10 mins long or so.

Our friends paige and Mark and their family that were in town.

Love these two little cuties.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like so much fun! It was so good to see you, I wish we could have spent more time with you guys while we were down there. Let us know next time you come up. I will send you that picture of us too! =)

Ben and Becky said...

that seems like lots of fun and I love Kaymie's headband!