
We went up to the red cliffs to have a little camp fire a couple days ago. We made tinfoil dinners and s'mores.. The kids had a ton of fun.

Cash had double the chocolate on his s'more.

CHEESE, little Kaymers eating her fruit..She loves fruit so much, her fav's are, Raspberries, Strawberries and grapes.

Paige & Ady, Anna & Jackson, and Kaymie & I just waiting for our food to be done. Kaymie is the oldest babe then Ady then Jackson. They are such funny babies when they get together.

Last Friday and Saturday Anna and I took the kids to her friend Ellens pool, it is the most fun pool I've been too. On Saturday Josh was able to come with us too.

Anna and I having a blast, we kept saying we should get a baby sitter and come back by our selves. Haha

On Sat. we were here for 4 hrs, here is Kaymie getting in her afternoon nap.


Daddy and Cash jumping off together, Josh and I also did this but I spared you all by not taking a picture.


Cash was so brave and just kept going down the slide and jumping off the edge. He absolutely loves the water.

No comments:
Post a Comment