Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Monday, August 29, 2011

How we've been keeping cool....

Wild Life museum....We came here last week with the kids and they loved it. It wasn't as big as I thought it would be, but it was still fun for the kids.
They had a hands on play area for the kids to play in and of course we spent a lot of the time here.
Blurry but the only one I got with me and Kaymie.
The kids loved pointing out all of the animals it was really cute to see them so excited. They even liked the gross bug room.

Cash loved his little binoculars.

Peek a boo Kaymie.

Last week we went to the Washington Rec Center a couple of times and the kids loved it of course.. Its mostly covered with all the walls being open so its a great way to get away from the horrible sun and heat. I can't wait for it to cool down here...Its been hot since the first of April and I'm very over it. I want it to be cool and nice again already.


So the other night I let the kids have a sleepover together down stairs on our futon. They loved it and actually stayed there all night till around 6 and then I had to join them. They had so much fun and were so cute sleeping. Just love these two little cuties.

No comments: