Last week we went camping with our friends Mark and Paige and their little girl Addy. It was super fun and the kids did really well. They went to bed late but they slept really well. We went to a place called Pine Valley its about 45 mins away and about 20 degrees cooler than St. George.
Josh of course had to make heavenly hash for breakfast it was super yummy.
The kids just chillin getting lots of snacks in.
Just having some fun laughing around the camp fire.
Paige and I in the morning. We purposely took this far away. LOL




Josh and Mark blowing up the air mattresses.
I got Josh this tent for Fathers day and we finally got to use it..It is really big and our family will definitely grow into it over the years...I love camping.
1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun!!!
Post a Comment