Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Before and After....

So most people like long hair and most people like me better blonde, but seeing these two pics together I feel like I do like it way better short and darker...
Well I chopped off my hair and went super dark for me but I love it and I'm so glad I did it...YAY

6 comments:

Kim said...

you look so cute! I love it! probably so much easier to do to!

Jamie said...

I know what you mean! I LOVE having shorter hair. It's the best. You look fantastic :)

Malerie said...

i really like it!

Congrats on baby news! That's so exciting

Clancy and Katie Black said...

Love the haircut! You can pull of blonde, brown, long, and short! Lucky girl. And Congratulations on baby number 3. Seems like just yesterday we were YW dreaming about getting married and having babies, now we are living it!

Unknown said...

I love it! It looks soo cute!

Angelique said...

I dont think you could look bad with any hair! You are always beautiful