Well St George has still been in the 90's so we are still going swimming, to splash pads and to the park and enjoying the little bit cooler weather...
They love going to the park and can play all day....I love these two little cuties to death.
We were married May 4th 2007 and are loving the married life. Josh is in sales and is always trying new businesses...He is quite the entrepreneur. As for me I am a full time Mommy, which I love. We have three children, Cash Ivo Johnson, he is 3 1/2 yrs old and a crazy fun little guy. Kaymie Olive Johnson is 2 yrs old and is a sweet little princess. Jolee May Johnson is a few days old and is a sweet little angle! We love them all so much.
3 comments:
Super cute hair! I love it. I really hope you can make it up when Becky comes!
wow Jackie! Your darling family is just beautiful and so are you! I am so happy for you! Congrats on the upcoming baby :) So awesome... I don't blog (yet...) but you should find me on facebook. I love you and miss you! ps. I love your new hair style. It looks good on you.
I love your hair! I have always wanted you to try having brown hair... I think it looks so cute and I love the cut! Oh and congrats again on baby #3! Hope you are feeling good! :)
Post a Comment