Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fall....

Finally a few days ago it got cool enough to wear a coat...Today its already back to being warm again, but it was so nice to enjoy the fall weather and get out my fall clothes for a few days.
Here are Cash and Kaymie playing outside of our town home.

Here we are making Halloween sugar cookies...They were fun to make but do not taste very good.

Mostly Cash and Kaymie ate while they decorated...
Josh actually made the best looking cookies of all of us...I'm just not as patient as he is I guess.

Another day of enjoying some cooler weather...

They played forever out here and it did actually start getting pretty cold on this day..I think this was the same day that it snowed up in Provo and Orem.

Cash always throwing out some punches....
Kaymie babe is such a good poser already....
Here are the kids just playing pirates and Super man....They play so well together and are always making each other laugh...Its the best sound ever to hear your kids playing and laughing together, I love it.

3 comments:

Ben and Becky said...

they are so cute! I wish my girls still played together like that. Now they usually just start fighting. Kara and Evie get along fine, but they both fight with Kiersten tons. Kaymie's coat is so adorable. She is such a little doll face!

Angelique said...

I totally agree! I love it when Laynee and Kyrie make each other laugh.

Angelique said...

Kyrie saw the picture of Cash and said, "Hey, that is my friend Cash!"