Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pregnancy Update....

Well in this pic I am 30 weeks and right now I am 33 weeks. This pregnancy has been a wonderful blessing and I am so thankful to be pregnant with my 3rd baby. I can't believe I will have 3 kids, it seems like I am just not old enough, but at the same time I am so comfortable being a Mom and love it so much it seems very normal for me to be having my 3rd at 26. The first part of my pregnancy was definitely the hardest one yet, I was quite a bit more sick than with the first two, but I still never threw up or anything and there were just a few days that I was down all day. So I really can't complain. Now that I'm getting so big and getting close to the end I also am feeling tired again. I think since I have two other kids to look after my body just aches more and gets tired easier than before. My back has been hurting every day since about 3 and a half months pregnant, some days are better than others but the pain has been pretty consistent. I have a tilted uterus so I carry very low and in my back so I don't look WAY big but I definitely feel it in the back for sure. This pregnancy has flown by until I hit 30 weeks and since then it is just dragging on. I don't think it helps that my husband has been out of town most of that time as well. Making days seem a lot longer. I just hope it starts to go by a bit more quickly and that I can be completely ready to meet this sweet little girl. For some reason this pregnancy I feel super close to this baby already and I see her more as a baby already than I did with the first two. I think the first ones just seemed so crazy that I could really have a baby in there but this time it seems normal and I just picture her in there better. We still don't have a name we have decided on but we have it narrowed down to 3 so I hope we decide on one soon. Any who this really has been an amazing pregnancy even though its been a bit harder than before. I am so excited to have this little girl in my life and can't wait for Cash and Kaymie to meet her..Lovies.

No comments: