
Jolee May Johnson was born on March 23rd at 4:27 pm. She was 7lbs 2 oz and 19 1/2 inches(although at her one week app she only measured 18 1/2 inches) She is a thumb sucker and a super sweet baby. She has been amazing and I love her so much. She is only waking up once at night to eat around 4 and doesn't even cry she just starts to stir and I wake up, feed her and put her back to sleep. She goes down around 10 and wakes up around 9(with the one feeding in the night) She loves to be changed and have diapers changed, she never cries during any changing's and she is now liking bathes since she can get all the way in now. She is a really fast eater and is always choking on her milk because she gulps too fast. Its super cute how she gulps but not when she starts to choke. Any who there are a ton of pics but its too hard for me to narrow it down. So here she is.....
Cash and Kaymie meeting Jolee minutes after she was born. I went from a 5 to a 10 incredibly fast and my Mom was bringing them to have my sister in law pick them up. They got to the door and thats when I started pushing so my Mom didn't make it in to tape the birth because she had to wait with the kids.She was a perfect size babe... 7lbs 2 oz

Daddy changing the first poopy diaper...She pooped several times while he was changing her it was hilarious and I did get some of it on tape!
Aunt Shelly and her kids came to visit Jolee too.
Brother Sister time with Jolee

Daddy and Jolee
We are all ready to head home.
Cash in his out fit from the baby.
Here is the quilt my mom made for Jolee.
Clint and Josh with the babies...Britlee and Jolee are 6 months apart.

Cousin Laynee..
playing peekaboo
My sweet little thumb sucker.



1 comment:
I just love her!!!!
Post a Comment