Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm old....27

Well I turned 27 on April 10th. I can not believe I am really that old now. Life goes by so fast it really is crazy to me. I had a great day, Josh and the kids woke me up with breakfast in bed and singing happy birthday. Josh had to work all day but before he left for the day we went to lunch together at one of my fav. lunch spots. Jason's Deli, we usually never get to go here because Josh doesn't like it very much. So I was very happy to go. It was a great day. For my birthday Josh got me a new diaper bag which finally came yesterday, the petunia pickle bottom boxy back pack bag which I love! The best present EVER! I really love it. I also got to get a few new clothes and new Sunday shoes which was great...Thanks babe for the best birthday a girl could ask for. More than anything it was great to be able to celebrate out here in Texas with you! I'm so grateful we got to come out here with you even if it is just for a few more weeks...Love you babe!

Chocolate covered strawberries from edible arrangements... Josh and the kids surprised me with these on my birthday! They know me so well, I love getting flowers and I LOVE chocolate! The perfect gift for me..Good job babe!

Eating ice cream at Jasons Deli after lunch...Love these kids.

My amazing family...I am truly blessed to have them as my family forever!...LOVE you all.

No comments: